Clinical Usage of CERES Nettle Mother Tincture:
- promotes assertion and strength of will in overcoming obstacles and beginning new projects.
- assists with personal development through overcoming the negative aspects of one's character. It facilitates the necessary will to take leadership in one's own life and not to succumb to negative impulses.
· urinary tract inflammation
· kidney stones and gravel
· arthritis; especially gout
· allergy, hay fever, asthma
· anemia through balancing iron metabolism
Urtica Dioica (Nettle or Stinging Nettle)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 ml) contains fresh aerial parts of Urtica dioica; 50% Vol. Ethanol
Adult and children above 11 years: 2 - 5 drops 1 - 3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.