Clinical Usage of CERES Taraxacum Compositum:
Based on the individual homeopathic mother tincture constituents of CERES Taraxacum compositum therapeutic possibilities result for the treatment of:
· for stimulation of the endogenic defense mechanisms in acute and chronic diseases of the liver and biliary tree; obstructive jaundice
· as an aid to liver detoxification treatment
· counteract intoxification from illnesses that weaken liver and biliary function
· gallstones; increases bile flow
· biliary colic with accompanying pains under the right scapula
· all types of hepatitis; liver cirrhosis
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh aerial parts of:
· Taraxcum officinale (Dandelion) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Carduus marianus (Milk thistle) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Chelidonium majus (Greater Celandine) as a homeopathic D 4 dilution
In 50% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 to 5 drops 1 – 3 X daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness. Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.