Clinical Usage of CERES Taraxicum Mother Tincture:
· supports transformation processes and ability of the mind to adapt to change
· strengthens the character to be resourceful and assimilate needed information and materials for growth and change
· dyspeptic complaints such as bloating, flatulence and constipation; lack of appetite
· arthritic conditions and chronic degenerative joint disease
· mild diuretic useful for many types of lymphatic swelling
· PMS and abdominal bloating associated with PMS
· gallstones; increases bile flow
· all types of hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, and to promote liver detoxification
· hypertension associated with edema and general fluid retention
· urinary tract infections
· elevated uric acid with associated gout; kidney stones and renal calculi
· toxic skin disorders such as eczema, acne, and warts
Taraxacum Officinale (Danelion)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh herb root and aerial parts of Taraxacum officinale;
50% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 - 5 drops 1 - 3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.