Clinical Usage of CERES Solidago Compositum:
Based on the individual homeopathic mother tincture constituents of CERES Solidago compositum therapeutic possibilities result for the treatment of:
· for stimulation of the endogenic defense mechanisms in acute and chronic diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract
· as an aid to detoxification treatment for increased kidney perfusion and drainage
· to help counteract intoxification from illnesses that weaken kidney function
· to help counteract kidney impairment from medications toxic to the kidneys
· gout and arthritis associated with poor excretion of uric acid
· mild diuretic /aquaretic
· kidney and bladder gravel and stones
· nephrosis and nephrosclerosis
· cystitis, nephritis
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh aerial parts of:
· Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Equisetum arvense (Horsetail grass) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Betula pendula (Birch) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Sambucus nigra (Elder) as a homeopathic mother tincture
55% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 3 to 7 drops 1 – 3 X daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.