Clinical Usage of CERES Elderberry Mother Tincture:
· fosters resilience and stability in character
· supports completion of mental development
· helps evolve the development of a mature and responsible character
- common cold; influenza (flu)
- laryngitis/sore throat
- acute and chronic bronchitis
- allergic rhinitis/hay fever
- as a cold preventative for general weakened immunity
- as a diaphoretic prior to sauna
Sambucus Nigra (Black Elder Flower)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains Sambucus nigra; 65% Vol. Ethanol.
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 to 5 drops 1-3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Generally, recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.