Clinical Usage of CERES Salvia Mother Tincture:
· fosters receptiveness and openness especially during transitions
· strengthens resilience
· anxiety and depression
· loss of appetite
· sore throat; laryngitis; tonsillitis
· mouth sores and gingivitis
· indigestion, dyspepsia and intestinal gas
· Alzheimer's disease, senile dementia
· menopause symptoms – hot flashes; menstrual cramps
Salvia Officinalis (Dalmatian Sage)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh leaf parts of Salvia officinalis; 65% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 – 5 drops 1 - 3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.