Clinical Usage of CERES Passion Flower Mother Tincture:
- supports heart harmony, inner peace and heart communication
- relieves nervous tension
- relieves mental irritability
· nervous exhaustion, anxiety
· insomniarelated to neurasthenia
· nervous tachycardia
· gastrointestinal disorders of nervous origin
· tension headaches
· restless leg syndrome
· attention deficit disorder
· Parkinson's disease
· seizure disorders
· neuralgia and nerve pain; shingles (Herpes Zoster) post herpatic neuralgia
Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh aerial parts of Passiflora incarnata; 65% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 – 5 drops 2 - 4 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.