Clinical Usage of CERES Melissa Mother Tincture:
- calming; especially for states of tension, irritability and restlessness
- nervous sleeping disorders and restlessness
- menstrual tension and cramps
- intestinal cramps and spasms
- stimulate appetite
- current research shows it may benefit cognitive performance and mood and may therefore be a valuable adjunct in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and dementia
- Graves' disease research shows that flavonoids and polyphenolics found in Melissa exhibit thyroid regulating activities.
- external use as a topical antiviral for herpes (cold sores)
Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains Melissa officinalis; 65% Vol. Ethanol.
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 to 5 drops 1-3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Generally, recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.