Clinical Usage of CERES Hedera Combination:
Based on the individual homeopathic mother tincture constituents of CERES Hedera
composition therapeutic possibilities result for the treatment of:
· respiratory catarrhal infections in any stage and in patients of any age
· expectorant in influenza
· acute bronchitis and tracheitis; chronic bronchitis
· chronic irritating coughs in asthma
· smoker's catarrh
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh parts of:
· Hedera helix (Ivy leaf) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Marrubium vulgare (Horehound) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice root) as a homeopathic mother tincture
In 65% Vol. Ethanol.
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 – 5 drops up to 5 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.