Clinical Usage of CERES Ginkgo biloba Mother Tincture:
· unity and equilibrium of the mind-body polarities
· psychic adaptability and regenerative strength
· mild cognitive deficits and disturbances in concentration; mild to moderate dementia; Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease
· inflammatory conditions and platelet aggregation
· angina and arteriosclerosis
· vertigo and tinnitus associated with impaired cerebrovascular circulation
· migraine headaches
· asthma and bronchoconstriction
· macular degeneration, cataracts, floaters, glaucoma; diabetic retinopathy
· impotency and diminished sexual desire associated with antidepressant drugs
· mild to moderate depression
Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh leaf parts of Ginkgo biloba; 65% Vol. Ethanol
Adult and children above 11 years: 2 -5 drops 1-3 times daily in pure water before meals.
Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness..
Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.