Clinical Usage of CERES Geranium Roberticum Mother Tincture:
· assist in the shock of physical and emotional trauma, whether immediate or if it is of distant time origin.
· comforts and soothes emotional pains and sorrows associated with shock.
· lymphatic stagnancy, swollen lymph nodes, lymphedema
· for detoxification of the connective tissue
· ulcers and gastrointestinal inflammation
· arthritis and rheumatism
· headaches including migraines
Geranium Robertianum (Geranium Robert)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains Gentiana lutea; 65% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 to 5 drops 1-3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Generally, recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.