Clinical Usage of CERES Gentiana lutea Mother Tincture:
· strengthens and facilitates the processing of emotional information
· activates the break-down process and division of mental and emotional energy
- loss of appetite
- dyspepsia, weakness of digestion
- abdominal bloating and gas
- gallstones and biliary debris
- cataracts and diabetic retinopathy due to its antioxidant effects
Gentiana Lutea (Gentiana, Wild Gentian, Yellow gentian)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains Gentiana lutea; 65% Vol. Ethanol.
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 to 5 drops 1-3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Generally, recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.