Clinical Usage of CERES Equisetum arvense Mother Tincture:
· empowerment of mental clarity, order, arrangement and structure of thinking
· cystitis, bladder cramps, nephritis
· kidney stones and to facilitate toxic element and metabolic waste elimination via the kidneys
· hemorrhaging conditions of the bladder and kidneys
· osteoporosis and bone fractures
· connective tissue repair
· enlargement of the prostate gland and prostatitis
· rheumatism and arthritis
· externally for wounds and burns
Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Grass)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh stem parts of Equisetum arvense; 50% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 – 4 drops 2 - 3 times daily in pure water before meals. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.