Clinical Usage of CERES Echinacea Mother Tincture:
· strengthens internal defense and affords protection from social and environmental conflicts and external pathogens
· general immune tonic to strengthen biological terrain
· respiratory infections – cold, cough, influenza and strep throat
· acute viral eruptions, especially herpes simplex, herpes zoster, mumps, chicken pox.
· chronic viral infections including hepatitis, EBV, CMV, and HIV.
· fungal overgrowth recurrent candiadiasis
· Lyme disease
Echinacea Purpurea (Purple Coneflower)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh herb aerial parts of Echinacea purpurea; 65% Vol. Ethanol
Adult and children above 11 years: 2 -5 drops 1- 3 times daily in pure water before meals. CERES Echinacea is an excellent remedy for use in children. One to two drops 1 - 3 times daily is often sufficient for children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, clinical appearance and the stage of the illness. Generally, recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.