Clinical Usage of CERES Cynara Mother Tincture:
· promotes an equilibrium of the opposing tendencies of self-restraint and extravagance
- prevention and treatment of toxic conditions involving the liver
- stimulation of liver function
- regeneration of liver cells, hence, for chronic liver and gall bladder diseases, including jaundice and hepatitis
- gall stones, biliary debris
- non-ulcer dyspeptic complaints, such as nausea and bloating
- dyspepsia, indigestion, constipation
Cynara Scolymus (Globe Artichoke)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains Cynara scolymus; 65% Vol. Ethanol.
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 to 5 drops 1-3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Generally, recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.