Clinical Usage of CERES Alchemilla compositum:
Based on the individual homeopathic mother tincture constituents of CERES Alchemilla compositum therapeutic possibilities result for the treatment of:
- premenstrual discomfort
- abdominal bloating and fluid retention associated with PMS
- dysmenorrhea, menstrual cramps
- excess menstrual bleeding
- menopausal symptoms
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains:
- Alchemilla vulgaris (Lady's mantle)
- Lycopus europaeus (Bugle weed)
- Ribes nigrum (Black currant leaf)
- Salvia officinalis (Sage)
- Allium cepa ( garlic) as a homeopathic D 6 dilution
65% Vol. Ethanol.
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 to 5 drops 1-3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Generally, recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.