Clinical Usage of CERES Chamomilla Mother Tincture:
· promotes a mother-like sense of security and gentleness
· promotes patience, calmness, and inner peace
· nervous tension and irritability
· nausea and upset stomach
· gastrointestinal inflammatory disorders, peptic ulcer
· intestinal spasms and colic pains
· irritable bowel syndrome; constipation
· fever due to acute infections - due to its diaphoretic effect
· inflammations of mouth, gums, throat, skin or mucosa
· teething complaints in children
· topical application: eczema; for would healing
Chamomilla (German Chamomile, Matricaria Recutita)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh flower parts of chamomilla (Matricaria Recutita); 65% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 2 – 5 drops 1 - 3 times daily in pure water before meals. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, clinical appearance and the stage of the illness. CERES Chamomilla is an excellent remedy for use in children. One to two drops 1 - 3 times daily is often sufficient for children under 12 years of age.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.