Clinical Usage of CERES Carduus marianus Mother Tincture:
· strengthens expression of individuality and clarifies personal self-hood
· defines healthy boundaries of interpersonal demarcation that aid in protection from exploitation.
· liver cirrhosis, jaundice and gallstones; alcohol liver damage
· liver damage from pharmaceuticals, chemotherapy, environmental toxins
· toxic bowel disorders; irritable bowel; Crohn's disease
· liver viral disorders – all forms of hepatitis
· liver detoxification; increases the level of liver glutathione (GSH)
· Parkinson's disease due to its increased effect on glutathione
· hemorrhagic disorders associated with hepatic disease
· iron overload
· varicose veins
Carduus Marianus (St Mary's Thistle, Milk Thistle)
0.67 fl. oz. (20 ml) contains fresh seed parts of Carduus marianus; 58% Vol. Ethanol.
Adult and children above 11 years: 2 - 5 drops 1 - 3 times daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness. Generally, recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
Unopened product may be returned within 3 months of purchase with a 20% reshelving fee.
80% of purchase will be returned to customer upon distributor's repossession of product.